Our weekly webinar series for jobseekers continue and following on from last weeks one, where we spoke about networking online and upskilling, here are some resources that we have researched for you. There are loads of courses at the moment that you can do for free, check out our list here:
Courses made available for free during COVID:
- Linkedin Learning – 15,000 instructor led courses – certificate can be added to your CV on completion
- www.e-college.ie – (1500 courses to choose from) some up to full academic year length – 26 week courses
- www.edx.org – 2500+ courses from 140 top institutions
- www.coursera.com – Coursera, an online learning platform, is making its entire course catalogue free to universities worldwide and has seen huge spikes in enrollments, particularly for public health content.
- www.loetb.ie – remote training courses
There are probably more, so if you want to let us know, we can add them to this list
- Ted Talks
- Research online events at Eventbrite
- Attend Free Webinars
- Grow Remote courses
- And of course – Employflex weekly webinar!!!
Employflex is a flexible recruitment service offering consultancy, training and coaching.
Our motto has always been : Life is Short. Work Somewhere Flexible.