Senior Practice Accountant
Our Maynooth based Accountancy practice are seeking a Senior Accountant with practice experience to join their team. This is a full time role or can be job shared by both candidates working 20-25 hours we per week
A requirement to base yourself in Maynooth one day a week, other than that, you can work remotely once trained.
60k budget is for a full time rate so will be prorated accordingly.
· Preparing and reviewing financial statements for SME businesses
· Preparation of quarterly and monthly Management Accounts
· Dealing with the Company Registration Office
· Working on Company Formations and new business tax registrations
· Dealing with issues relating to Corporation Tax and Personal Income Tax returns
· Liaising with clients and visiting them on-site when required
· Reporting to Managing Director
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in a practice environment.
· Good organisational skills
· Ability to prioritise and multitask
· Excellent team player
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Target driven
· Someone who enjoys working with clients and seeking opportunities to help them with their whole business with possible growth into advisory side of the business
· Knowledge and experience of ROS essential
· Good MS Office skills required
· Good knowledge of IT an advantage
· Knowledge of Relate Accounts Production and DRIVE a preferred advantage
· Own car (a distinct advantage)
· English speaking
· Working from Home opportunities
· Bonus Scheme
· Further education support
Flexible working hours
Work from home opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to €60,000.00 per year
* If you haven’t registered your CV with EmployFlex, you can do so through the ‘Register your CV’ button. Here you can use the specific job reference to express your interest.