Kinsale - Cork
Our growing, Kinsale based client are currently hiring for an experienced qualified/part-qualified Accountant to join their team.
Very flexible in terms of hours depending on the candidate and your experience.
The role will offer the successful candidate exposure to a variety of clients from medium sized to sole traders, partnerships and high net worth individuals with great opportunities for progression.
– manage a portfolio of clients and maintain and build client relationships
– preparing year end accounts to partner review stage
– Personal and corporate tax returns
– Professional accountancy qualified/part qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years experience (practice experience a plus).
– Audit and accounts preparation experience
– Desire to learn, improve and understand new methodologies
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
– A focus on developing your long term career.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 24-39 per week
Salary: €34,000.00-€45,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Kinsale, CO. Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
PQE Accounting: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person
* If you haven’t registered your CV with EmployFlex, you can do so through the ‘Register your CV’ button. Here you can use the specific job reference to express your interest.