f you are looking for a more flexible work environment or looking to get back to the workforce in a modern and established accountancy practice, we would love to hear from you.
Whether you are an Accountant or an Accounts Assistant with experience of dealing with SME and Family Business then we can offer you a varied and engaged role to suit your talents.
Our ideal candidate should be willing to learn, open to new ideas and have an ability to work with others. They will also have experience of dealing with SME businesses either inhouse or as part of an accountancy practice.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Preparation of Financial Statements for clients.
· Reconciliation of all key Balance Sheet Accounts.
· Ability to finalise accounts for LTD and sole traders / partnerships.
· Assist with completion of various tax returns (e.g. PAYE/PRSI, CT, IT, VAT).
· Managing the client base to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
· Other ad-hoc duties as required.
· Managing workflow in busy office.
· Client facing – good presentation skills.
Who we are seeking
· Possess 2+ years’ experience in an Accountancy Practice.
• Strong technical accounting knowledge is essential.
• Proficiency in using MS Office suite of applications with Excel skills is essential.
• The successful candidate should have a desire to work in a fast paced, client facing environment where delivery of a professional service to both clients and other counterparties is of key importance.
• The successful candidate will be able to think on their feet, show attention to detail and resourcefulness, and have strong communication and organisational skills. An enthusiastic attitude and a willingness to learn will contribute to the success of the candidate.
• Proficiency in using Sage Business Cloud/Xero/Relate/Surf/ an advantage.
• Payroll experience a distinct advantage.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
* If you haven’t registered your CV with EmployFlex, you can do so through the ‘Register your CV’ button. Here you can use the specific job reference to express your interest.