IT Service Delivery Manager
Dublin - Tallaght
Our client, a Home & Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and has an online presence. Our client is proud to be listed as Ireland’s Top Retailer by Great Places to Work and an official “Best Workplace for Women” for the past three years! They are also recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited “Investor in Diversity”
Our client has an opportunity to join their IT Team as a Service Delivery Manager.
As Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for supporting our client on a transformation journey, ensuring that the various application services are handled using appropriate ITIL standards. Our Support Model relies on internal staff and vendors to support our head office and stores.
A good knowledge and experience of both infrastructure and application support are required to manage and implement the service delivery processes. Our strategy is to use off-the-shelf technology with support from the appropriate vendors, as much as possible with minimal tailored operations. However, some uniqueness exists, and the technical side of the changes related to this uniqueness requires to be brought to best practice.
· ITIL Processes: Guarantee the as-is continues to perform well and that these processes mature to agreed SLAs. This includes appropriate reporting practice to collaborators within and without IT.
· Infrastructure Refresh & Management: Lead internal resource and vendor to support the company in the migration of the infrastructure from an inhouse to a cloud environment- or renew the inhouse environment.
· Information Security: Manage the governance and run traditional infrastructure to comply and respond to changes in standards from the Group Information Security team.
· Service Delivery Governance and Engagement: Build strong / effective relationships with the internal customers and other areas of the business to maintain a culture in line with our core values, whilst maturing the processes around it.
· Hands on Skills: Contribute to problem solving, with a hands-on approach, and to guarantee the management and control of outcomes as appropriate.
· Mentoring and Managing staff and external providers around solutions and standards related to documentation, issue management, planning and maturing processes is a key skill required.
· Project Management: Provide SME knowledge from the service delivery team to support the early stages of projects, provide key resource such as infrastructure for the delivery stages, and to ensure that service transition governance processes are in place for validating project progression through the PMO project stages.
· Retail Technology Refresh: Harvest the benefits of the new technologies/ tools that are being implemented and look to recommend opportunities for further change.
Our ideal candidate:
A passion for ensuring that nonfunctional requirements across the technical layer are fit for purpose.
Commitment to ensuring continuous improvement and strong standards.
Excellent organization, presentation, and communication skills.
Proven track record of service delivery and support through a mixture of in-house teams and vendors whilst supporting change programs.
A recognized Technical Qualification.
Strong relationship builder, who has the ability to foster and lead an understanding of technical issues, within the full set of team members.
Retail or Supply Chain experience is an advantage
Our benefits include
Paid parental leave
Flexi-Wage – Choose your own pay cycle!
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: €90,000.00-€105,000.00 per year
* If you haven’t registered your CV with EmployFlex, you can do so through the ‘Register your CV’ button. Here you can use the specific job reference to express your interest.