Our client, an established and progressive practice in Dublin is looking to recruit an experienced bookkeeper with 3-4 years’ experience in practice.
The successful candidate will work closely with the internal bookkeeping team and clients.
Role & Responsibilities
· Process transactions and prepare monthly and yearly trial balances
· Reconcile bank accounts, debtors and creditors accounts, VAT and PAYE control accounts
· Preparation of ad hoc reports as required from time to time
· Payroll processing
· Provide general administrative support and assist in the smooth running of the office
· Other duties and responsibilities as required to meet business needs from time to time
Who we are seeking
· Proven minimum working experience of 3-4 years in bookkeeping / accounts role
· Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounts payable/receivable procedures
· Experience with Xero Software and transitioning clients a district advantage
· Excellent PC skills – Highly proficient in Excel and Sage or similar accounts package
· Ability to manage workload and work to strict deadlines
· Attention to detail and excellent administrative and organisational skills
· Team player with good initiative and solutions driven
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Qualified Accounting Technician is desirable but not essential.
· South Dublin
· Hybrid Working/Remote working Options
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00-€42,500.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Rathmines West, Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Bookkeeping: 4 years (required)
* If you haven’t registered your CV with EmployFlex, you can do so through the ‘Register your CV’ button. Here you can use the specific job reference to express your interest.